Under a Bone
thin link chain
thick link chain
6 1/2 inch
7 1/2 inch
Cell Phone Charms
Charm Only (All)
Year of Charms
Year of Pendants
Lil Sis: Garden
Lil Sis: Party
Lil Sis: Sports
Nicky & Witty
Lil Angel & Hearts
The Chibi Kids
Rice & Things
Lucky Frog & Co.
Just For Fun
dVision Las Vegas
Signs you are JA
Dog Themed Gifts
Cat Themed Gifts
Under 10 Bones
Hawaii Ship Info
15507 S. Normandie Ave. PMB 206
Gardena, CA 90247
ph: (310) 532 - 3753
Clayvision.com Online Store
User's Manual - FAQs
(charms, pendants, beads, crystals, etc.)
are not intended or recommended for children
under the age of 3 or for pets/animals!
Our charms/pendants/magnets are all
manufactured in the United States and adhere to strict US policies and
laws. (They are NOT made in China or overseas!)
We do not have a Clayvision Retail Store
If you try to visit our Normandie address,
you will end up at our Mailboxes Etc. Mailing Address.
In other words, you'll be rather disappointed you made the trip...
(unless you need stamps or a passport photo...)
On to the questions...
How do I place an order?
1) Add an item to your shopping cart
by clicking the "add to cart" button
next to it.
2) When you're finished shopping, click the "checkout"
located at the top of each page.
3) Fill in your billing and ship-to information.
4) Put in your credit card # and expiration which goes
through the secure server, or print out your
send it in with a check or money order.
5) Wait by your door for the UPS delivery person to
ring your doorbell. It's like
6) You can also place your order by phone. (310) 532 - 3753
We have a security phone for your protection.
How is my order shipped out?
- All orders will be shipped UPS, so that they can be tracked.
- Orders are normally shipped the next day via UPS Ground. Christmas time may push
orders back an extra day...
- If you need your order shipped Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air,
it needs to get to us by 1pm PST or it may go out the next day.
- UPS ships packages Monday through Friday. Therefore, if you
order on Friday, your order will go out Monday to UPS.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders, please write to inquire about alternate shipping
options. or click here
- Already place an order?
Drop us an email or give us a call, if you have
questions on your order and we'll see if we can track it down (if shipped UPS).
or if you have the tracking number, go to ups.com
and you can look up the tracking detail!
The tracking number will look something like this:
1Z 970 X05 00 0000 000 0
Are any of the clay miniatures for sale?
- Sorry, but the Japanese-American clay miniatures
are all retired and no longer for sale.
- Clay figures of dogs and celebrities (insert lawyer warning here)
are not for sale.
- Sorry, we don't do custom orders on clay miniatures.
("Can you make a clay miniature of me with Jon Bon Jovi?")
Not for Sale
Where is your next show?
- We have an up-to-date show listing online!
Click the link below...
Do you sell your items wholesale?
- Yes, we do! We sell our key chains, necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls,
magnets, pins, ornaments, and pewter figurines wholesale. We do not sell our
charms or pendants individually via wholesale! Also, giftpacks, mirrors,
candle holders, or the ever-popular clip holders are not available via wholesale.
- We do not sell our charms individually for resale or to be
incorporated into other products/jewelry for resale that are not our own. All of our
charms are originally designed and copyrighted for Clayvision products only.
- Let us know your mailing address, store name, and we'll send
you a wholesale pricelist and charm brochure in the mail...
- We do not have sales representatives. All wholesale
orders must be made directly through Clayvision LLC in Gardena, CA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org,
call (310) 532 3753, or fax (310) 532 0852.
What do you mean by a shiny coating?
- Our newer charms, newer magnets, all the pendants, ornaments, & Matsuri are
all coated/plated, which make them shine more than our older items. It isn't like night
and day difference between the older and newer things, but there is a slight difference.
- Some people are really vigilant (picky) when it comes to
things like this and we just want to make them aware of the difference before they write
me a hurtful email.
What is the difference between a split ring and a jump ring?
- A small pair of pliers may be needed to open and close a jump ring which is more
suitable to a bracelet or necklace. Think of it as the letter "C", where you can
bend it to form the letter "O" They measures 1/4 of an inch in diameter
- Think of the split ring as a mini key chain ring that only
measures 3/8 of an inch in diameter. It is a little bigger than the jump ring and
with some people like Shaq, size matters. More suitable for a key chain and
Can you give a donation to our club/organization?
- We get so many donation requests that we simply cannot respond to all of them.
Donations are given to causes/organizations that are close to our heart. We
would love to be able to donate to everyone's organization and cause, but please do not
get offended if we cannot respond or donate to your request. Remember, it doesn't
hurt to ask...
What happens if an item is out-of-stock?
- We will immediately send you an e-mail to notify you with an approximate date of
when we will be getting in more.
- You can let us know whether you want to wait for the item or we can give you a full
refund on the item.
What are the clay miniatures made of?
- The miniatures are sculpted with Fimo polymer clay.
- Fimo comes in many colors, but we have to mix different colors
together to get the exact shade desired .
- No paint is used in the making of the Japanese miniatures.
Other not-for-sale pieces may have the more intricate details
painted. Everything else from their eyeballs to their shoes are
made with different colors of clay.
Can you make a clay miniature of my dog?
- Unfortunately, at this time we don't make custom orders.
If you have any other questions, please drop us an email.
Or phone us at (310) 532-3753.